Who we are and how to contact us
Andrew-Gray.org is a trading style operated by Eudaimonia (Harrogate) Limited, (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10976969 and have our registered office at Eudaimonia (Harrogate) Limited, 14 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 1ED, England.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 6 August 2022.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information that includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Our site does not contain legal advice upon which you can or should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. It is your responsibility to ensure that any lawyers that you have viewed on this website are appropriate for your case.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms and reviews. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our stated policies.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our policies.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. We do not store terrorist content.
Behaviour when using our site
You agree not to do any of the following in connection with using our service:
- break the law or infringe anyone else’s rights;
- provide us with or link to unlawful, infringing or otherwise inappropriate content;
- victimise or harass people;
- use offensive, obscene, abusive, discriminatory or other inappropriate language or images;
- deceive or mislead;
- provide any content that includes someone’s personal information;
- impersonate anyone;
- use the service with a view to competing with us or infringing our rights;
- disrupt our service;
- interfere with or damage our service or gain unauthorised access to any part of our system, data, passwords or otherwise;
- intercept or modify communications;
You agree to:
- comply with any reasonable rules or requirements on our service;
- promptly comply with any reasonable request or instruction by us;
- ensure that any contact or other information which you supply to us is
accurate and not misleading and you will tell us if there are any important changes.
You are responsible for your content.
If you post a Review, you guarantee that you have not undisclosed personal or business relationship with the entity, product or service being reviewed, that you are not a competitor of that entity, that have not been offered any incentive to write the review and that the review is your independent, honest, genuine opinion. For further information, please read our Review Policy.
We reserve the right without notice or refund to reject, suspend, alter, remove or delete content for any reason and to disclose to the appropriate authorities and bodies, providing that we are legally permitted to do so.
We are not legally responsible if your content is misused by others.
It is your responsibility to make your own frequent backups of content to protect you in case of loss or damage to such material. We are not responsible for such loss or damage.
You accept that we have no obligation to vet or monitor users or their content. You rely on content at your own risk.
We accept no legal responsibility for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any such content. It is your responsibility to carry out careful and detailed investigations before placing any reliance on content on our site.
We do not guarantee that information on our site is accurate or up to date and we do not accept legal responsibility for it. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate and careful enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes. The information is not intended as professional, legal or other advice and is not tailored to your personal circumstances. You rely on such information at your own risk.
We are entitled at any time and for any reason to end this contract or suspend part or all of our Service or impose restrictions on our Service.
If this contract ends:
- Your right to use our Service and all licences are terminated.
- We are entitled but not obliged to retain indefinitely on our service any
reviews posted by or about you.
- Existing rights and liabilities are unaffected.
- All clauses in this contract which are stated or intended to continue after termination will continue to apply.
We do not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are entitled, without notice and without liability to suspend the service for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and to make changes to the service.
You acknowledge that technology is not always secure and you accept the
risks inherent in use of the Internet or other technology for the purpose of the
If you supply reviews or other content for display on our service, you retain ownership of the intellectual property rights. You allow us at no cost, irrevocably and forever, to use and adapt all or part of such material however we wish on our service as well as on other channels including social media, including for the purpose of redistribution or promotion of our service. You waive your “moral rights” in relation to such content to the extent legally allowed. You also allow each user to use your content in accordance with these terms and conditions. You give us the right to take any legal action we think necessary if there is an infringement of the property rights in your content.
The intellectual property rights in all content used on or in connection with service is owned by us. You must not otherwise use such material including copying, publishing, selling or adapting it or taking extracts from it without our specific prior written consent (except to the extent specifically allowed by this agreement).
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated work.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page, or if you are a verified member, to your profile on our site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement will still apply.